Before I tell you how to play and what you are winning, I first want to say thanks to Jammin JDcards and BCW Supplies for providing prizes for this months contest. Without them, it wouldn't have been possible to bring back this contest for everyone to enjoy again.
Now onto how to play.
- Daily I will post up a game such as L.A. Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks. You must pick the winner of this game by the entry due time. If you pick past the time the entry is due your entry will not count. I will do my best to pick the latest and most challenging games to choose from that way most of you should be able to get your entries in on time. There may be multiple sports to choose from and some may be stats.
- You will get one point for picking the game right. Zero points for getting the game wrong.
- The next day will have updated standings with your name and how many total points you have up to that point. This will be on a separate post you will find in our new tab at the top of the blog marked Monthly Contest.
- The FINAL 3 days of the contest will have you bidding the points you won in the first 17 days. For example, if you have 10 points and want to bid 5 of them on picking the Yankees over the Blue Jays and the Yankees win you get the five points and will have 15 total points. However, if you get it wrong you will lose the 5 points and will have 5 total points. You can never bid over the amount of points you have. Meaning if you have 5 points, you can't bid 6 or more. Once you run out of points you are eliminated out of the game so please make sure you use your points wisely.
- The three with the most points at the end of the 20 days will win prizes.
- This contest is open to U.S. Residents ONLY....Sorry!
- You must enter the contest before Day 17 in order to enter the final 3 days to win prizes.
- You can however enter the contest at any point, but why would you wait til the final days to enter with 1 or 2 points?
- You must have fun!
The prizes for the month of April are as follows:
- A box of 9pocket pages and an album from BCW Supplies
- A spot into a Basketball break from Jammin JDcards (TBD by Jammin JDcards)
- A spot into a Football break from Jammin JDcards (TBD by Jammin JDcards)
If you have any questions on the Monthly Contest, feel free to ask those below.