Saturday, May 31, 2014

Retail Break Em: 2014 Upper Deck Football Rack Pack

Once again, as you can tell, I am very excited about this years football rookie class. Whether it's Manziel, Bridgewater or the Giants 1st round pick in Odell Beckham Jr, there is a lot of talent and card value this season.

After a rough 2013 football card season campaign, I really need a lift. I do find buying cards early of these guys is a great idea despite no NFL releases yet which you know I am counting down to but have to wait til late June for.

Enough with my rambling, now onto the break, each rack pack of Upper Deck football comes with 32 cards with 30 of those being rookies. Two of those cards will be an Andrew Luck Football Heroes Inserts. You also have a chance at autographs in 1:24 packs. What did I find, you will have to read on!


TEDDY!

Upper Deck shines again with their action photography

Great rookies here:

The two Andrew Luck Football Heroes inserts that takes you back in time in terms of the design:

Overall, when Upper Deck states there is a lot of value per rack pack, they were not joking. You get a ton of rookie cards, chances at autographs and two Andrew Luck inserts, I call that a pretty good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment