Friday, May 30, 2014

90's Rip Party: 1990 Topps Football 1 Pack Break

Well, I busted a pack of 1990 Donruss baseball earlier today, why not dulge into a pack of 1990 football now.

In 1990 Topps football, each pack came with 15 cards and one stick of gum. One of the cards was a "special' extra glossy 1,000 Yard Club insert. The design of the cards was fun and some of the cards had some good photography. Once again, these are the kind of cards you can use for a Caption This segment.

Now onto this break:




Overall, not a bad break. I ended the pack with a Joe Montana card and a Odessa Turner for the Giants PC. Not to mention the insert of the bruising James Brooks. It's probably not something I would bust again just because of the weak rookies in this product (Emmitt was in this one) and the fact that I already have 2 factory sets I picked up at a yard sale. But hey, a one time break is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment