Sunday, July 12, 2015

SA-GE Cards Mail Day:Bit Spicy

Over the July 4th weekend, SA-GE cards on Twitter held a contest in which you post a picture of what you were doing that weekend. Mine was totally about the grilling.

Anyways, I know a lot of you always comment on my contest luck, well, I do enter many and host many. But, this one doesn't have to do with luck as SA-GE picked all 27 people who entered to win. Now, that doesn't happen all of the time. There were some great prizes up for grabs including an Amari Cooper autographed card that I had hoped would land in my mail box. Well, it didn't but I did get a pretty nice card.

Here was my haul from that contest that arrived yesterday.


And here is the Bit of  Spice that was in my blog title. It's nicely die cut and numbered to 10.
Overall, pretty cool additions.I always like adding autographs to the rookie PC.

Thanks again to SA-GE cards for the mail day and for always giving back to their fans on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment