Saturday, July 18, 2015

AWESOME Trade With Jaybarkerfan's Blog


A few months ago I kept hearing buzz around Jaybarkerfan's blog when reading other blogs, so I thought I would go check it out. So glad that I did!

Recently he put up a post that was loaded with trade goodies. I sadly didn't get there quick enough for a few other things I wanted as it was first claim, first get, but I did get to claim two I really wanted. When the mail day arrived, I also noticed many other goodies included as well.

Up first, I will show the two that I got to claim.

First is this 90's relic from Collectors Edge of Trajan Langdon. I guy I used to watch being a Duke fan.



Up next was a 2009 UD Icons Letterman of Peggy Fleming. First off, I am a huge fan of Letterman and I like unique "celeb" memorabilia. If you don't know if Fleming is, she is a figure skater and an Olympic winner one at that. I wished I could get the whole name spelled out as that is on my hobby wish list to complete a nameplate,but I couldn't find any others on eBay.
After what was already some great pickups that I traded for, he then threw in a bunch of amazing extras!

Up first is a card for my Giants PC and a numbered insert for my baseball insert PC

Then to add to my celeb PC, he sent this /10 parallel of Scott Schwartz, who is best known for sticking his tongue to a pole in the Christmas Story. Pretty cool!


Then he even covered my Rueben Randle PC with this beautiful Rueben Randle red refractor!!! I definitely don't have this bad boy and it's numbered to 75!


Up next he threw in a couple more celeb relics for my PC. I thought the Rider Relic was awesome and also reminds me why I miss Press Pass and their outside of the box creative thinking. I didn't have one of the Rider Relics but have always wanted one.


And finally, added another relic to my David Wilson collection. Once again, one I didn't have.
A huge thanks is in order for Jaybarkerfan for this trade. I am blown away and loved all of it. Thanks goes out to you for the original trade and the extras. I also hope you enjoyed what I sent the first time and what I will be mailing soon for the second trade.

This was just the first of two, possibly three trades I have done with JBF in the past week (I must also note I will share the other trade results when they arrive) and I highly recommend him as a trader. Also, if you haven't yet, please go check out his blog that you can find, HERE.
As always, thoughts on my mail days are always welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. Scotty was also in The Toy, which I watch a couple times a year. I wonder if he still runs the sports memorabilia store. I'd like to go there once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool to visit! I hope you would post pics :) Get an auto as well :)

      Delete