In these 5 envelopes is a mix of 3-5 numbered insert cards and some decent hits. There are 3 chaser cards to be found in the 5 envelopes that I will reveal in just a second. There may be more contests down the road for more of the cards from the breaks so stay tuned for that too.
The above envelopes are numbered 1-5. There will be 5 separate contests held over a 5 week span. Each contest will be easy to enter but all will be different.
When a winner is announced, the winner will have their choice of what envelope they would like. Even though I just put them together, I shuffled them and then numbered them so I have no idea which one has the chase cards.
Here are some of the cards you will be chasing.....
400 PANINI REWARD POINTS
To win the first of 5 PWE envelopes today's entry is simple, just tell me which card you want the most and what envelope you think it's in. That simple. Well, and these other rules of course....
- MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT TO ENTER. I CANNOT AFFORD SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE U.S. SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE AS I APPRECIATE ALL OF MY READERS. However, if you live outside the country but have an U.S. address, you can enter.
- CARDS WILL BE SHIPPED PWE
- SPORT CARD COLLECTORS BLOG OR IT'S OWNER/BLOGGER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED MAIL.
- Envelopes will be mailed at the same time when the contest is over. I think this will make the suspense more fun.
- Random winner after 3 randoms.
- ENTERING MEANS YOU ABIDE BY ALL OF THE RULES ABOVE.
- You will have til WEDNESDAY, JULY 26TH 2017 by 8 pm e.t. to enter.
- Good luck and please remember to THANK Panini America and Tracy Hackler!