Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Can Never Have Enough Rookies

Last week, I had entered an RT contest from @Sportsnerdz on Twitter for a lot of rookie cards. When I see rookie cards and a contest, I can never turn it down. I feel a lot of this hobby is based on rookie cards if you look at what's popular so I try to always make sure I have at least one rookie of every player on hand. Most are base card ones but that works for me.

The lot consisted of some stars and upcoming stars and was mostly football which I dig the most. So when I had found out I won, I was pretty stoked. They also mailed it out pretty fast and in two days it arrived which was also impressive.

The first group here has Jaleen Strong, Devante Parker, Dante Fowler and Bud Dupree to name a few.

 
The next group has the great Todd Gurley who I hope can turn things around this year. It also has Jay Ajayi who was a beast last year in Miami.

 
Three rookie inserts including two stars in Foreman and Lockett. Love the look of them.

 
And to finish up the mail day, a Crusades card among a few other insrts. I always get excited to add those to the PC.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to @Sportsnerdz for the mail day and you should go give them a follow yourself. They do giveaways and are a fun follow for a variety of reasons including talking sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment