Monday, July 3, 2017

Rodney's 1st Day Issue

The Hampton train keeps on rolling here on Sport Card Collectors.

I have shown off plenty of new additions recently and I have many more to show so be ready for an onslaught of posts over the next few months til I am all caught up on drafts.

Today's latest add comes from a trade I did with Dub Mentality about a month ago who runs the Dub Mentality blog. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. He likes to take us on a trip back in time and it's a fun ride. You can check out his blog, HERE.

Today's card is from 1993 Stadium Club a product that all of us collectors appreciated then and even now for it's action packed photography.

This new card add one is the 1st Day Issue parallel that fell 1:24 packs. The only difference between this parallel and the base is the prismatic-foil stamp at the top corner. So nothing too gimmicky, but still different.
 
This is one of two new Stadium Club pickups for my Hampton PC. I will showcase the other at a later date.
 
Thoughts on today's newest add welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment