With a terrible showing by the Giants yesterday, this card still remains in my hands and I know someone wants to own this of a possible future superstar.
Before the contest announcement, first MY 2016 NFL NOTES:
As many of you know, I am very passionate about football. I am in two fantasy leagues finishing 5th in my personal one just missing the playoffs by needing one Beckham catch. Finished 3rd in the TSCP league with just a Terrence West start away instead of playing Forte like I did. First time ever not winning or being in the championship for those.
I am in 3 NFL Pick Em leagues. Never won in the 2 involving cards all year and finished my season with the worst yet in both. Even the local one I just won in Week 17, scored 14/16 games and 3 points off, I am going to finish over 100th place out of 300. Very poor but at least I won in it for the first time ever in my 10th year of entering. Free pizza for me!
My Giants finished 11-5 and made the playoffs. They got a pretty decent young team going into next year to add more pieces to. Just need a TE and definitely some oline. Could be a great 2017. #GiantsPride
And finally, my passion for football runs so deep, I SO BADLY WANT THE PATRIOTS AND COWBOYS to lose that I am giving the card, possibly more, away above to celebrate when and if they do. It would be the worst possible Super Bowl match-up for me if they both make it. I can't find a team to route on in that case and would hope for a tie. I will give two cards away if they both lose this weekend to two different winners.
So how do you win the card above for now.
Instead of a random, I just want you to give me a guess in comments the numbering of this card out of 3250. You can just copy and paste from last weeks answers if you want, but you must comment on this post in order to be entered. A Patriots or Cowboys loss and the person closest to the numbering without going over will be the winner of the Bosa!
Other quick rules:
- ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
- Card may be shipped PWE. I like to forewarn on this.
- Winner will be chosen IF the Cowboys or Patriots lose and the winner will be chosen by the person closest to guess of the numbering of Bill Mueller card /3250 without going over.
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
- Contest starts today, ends on January 13th 2017 by 11:59 pm e.t.. Winner will be announced in a separate post on January 16th 2017 IF either lose.