Monday, October 3, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 3:90's Wax

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

As I put in the original post, I traded for some 90's wax to bust. I have been dying to open some for awhile now so with it being football season I chose some football.

I must also put a throw-in for my buddy at Project Pedro Blog if you haven't ever checked his blog out. He does a #CheapWaxWednesday post every Wednesday featuring a variety of products from a variety of years. It's a well done pack by pack post and if you don't believe me, just check one out like you can HERE.

Now back to my wax which isn't usually broken down as well as his is.
 
In this box are the following:
  • 1999 1st Place Football (1 auto per box)
  • 1996 Pinnacle Summitt Football
  • 1997 Absolute Beginnings Football
  • 1999 Topps Gold Label Football
  • 1997 New Pinnacle Football
I have already busted all of these and can say I fared pretty well with all but one box. One box though I will save for last as it far exceeded my expectations.
 
Let me know in comments which ones you are waiting to see.

Tomorrow, we kick off some individual cards. I will mix the 90's wax in as we go along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment