Thursday, October 13, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 13:Newton's Law, Gotta Own A RC Auto

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

By now, you have seen quite the gallery, but you are probably wondering where the BAM went after I kicked off this series with a huge card and mentioned there was more to come.

Well, I thought I would post another as I am saving the best card for last.

You know what rights with Bam right, yes CAM!
 
Last years NFL MVP and a guy who helped lead the Panthers to Super Bowl 50, now makes his new home in my rookie autograph collection. 

It's my first rookie auto of his and I think the card looks really nice with the clean crystal-clear photography. I am just hoping he continues to lead the Panthers and continues to play well and not flop now (as I am sure we all hope with any rookie auto we pull or trade for) that I own this. This year isn't looking good so far as his offensive line forgot how to protect him.

Have you ever traded for a rookie auto with a good value then the player flopped along with the value? Who was it? Let me know, and try not to scare me, in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment