Sunday, October 16, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 16:WALK(er) Away With This One

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

Herschel Walker just seemed felt like an autograph I just needed to add to my collection. I had just grabbed his rookie last year and thought this would be a great duo with it.

Walker had an amazing College Hall Of Fame career but his game didn't quite translate to the pros. He played for multiple teams including my Giants and had a few good seasons but nothing like in college.
However, life outside football has been good for him. He has done many things including mixed martial arts, Olympic bobsledding, track and field, taekwondo, and ballet dancing. Herschel even won season 3 of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off. Sounds like a busy guy.

Thoughts on today's card and if you watched Walker at all, what was your favorite moment of his are welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment