Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 11:Setting The Edge

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

Other than viewing Project Pedro's blog for his #CheapWaxWednesday posts, I also view them to pick out cards I may try to trade for later on.

This one I had my eye on for awhile. Having been a fan of Spx, 90's cards, 90's autographs and key rookies from that era, it only made sense that I needed to have this auto that he pulled from a box of 1999 Spx football:
 
The auto is a bit sloppy and doesn't fit on the card well, but it's on-card and the design is sharp. And it's Edge James, can't go wrong with that either.
 
Let me know your thoughts on today's card addition and let me know your best auto of the 90's you own in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment