Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 25:Running With The Best

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

Well, here it is. The big card of the trade a 1997 Pro Line autograph numbered to 200 of Emmitt Smith.
 
I know it's not very often that a Giants fan wants a Cowboys auto, especially of a player they despised and a player that always put out his best effort against the Giants but I really had to respect the guy. He truly is one the greatest running backs of all time and I had the pleasure and displeasure of watching him.
 
I was super stoked to land this to add to my autograph HOF football PC. I have been trying to land all of the big players of the 90s autographs and this one is a biggie. Hoping for Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Troy Aikman, Steve Young, and Brett Favre still. Those will be a tough tackle especially in Favre whose autographs are really expensive.

Tomorrow is Part 1 of 2 of the final box break with the big hit. Stay tuned!

Thoughts on today's card and what autographs you are chasing are welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment