Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 19:Double Sweetness

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

Today not only marks the 19th post of this series, but it also marks my wife and I's 14th anniversary. So I guess I could have called this post Triple Sweetness.

But, when you think of the word Sweetness if Walter Payton doesn't come to mind first (I mean it's second to me because of my wife), then you haven't ever seen him run.
Up to this point I didn't own anything but a few newer base cards of Walter Payton and really wanted to change that. I am still in the need for his rookie card too but it's out of my league to buy.

So I got these two that are numbered in the trade. I really like the Gold Label one (wished my picture had come out better).


 
 
Thoughts on today's cards and your thoughts on where you rank Walter on your Top All-Time Running Back list are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment