Sunday, October 6, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard:1992 Classic NFL Game

Back in 1992, Classic released an NFL Game football set that consisted of 60 standard-size cards, a travel game board, player piece and die, rules, and scoreboard.

In that set, there was a Rodney Hampton card that I didn't know I needed until I stumbled upon it searching one day and realized that it was on my checklist.

Here it is. Full bleed photography and great looking border as well as it matches team colors

Back of the card has some stats and info on the player. There are also trivia questions along with the answers.

The game itself sounds kinda fun. There are a list of plays and they get determined outcomes by a roll of the dice. Sounds like something I would play and maybe may look to get the complete thing of to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment