Saturday, October 12, 2019

Episode 18:1995 Score Football Box Break

I recently made a big trade with my friend and fellow 90's wax buster Shane. He is the one who runs the Cheap Wax Wednesday and Other Stuff where he breaks boxes that cost under $50 from 80's, 90's and today.

In my trade, I not only got some set help along with some sweet singles,I will show off on here, I  was also able to land some boxes of stuff from 1995-1999 that I will bust and show off on here as well.

One of my main wants in the trade when it came to busting boxes was to help myself out with some sets I was building. That's where this 1995 Score football box comes into play.

Each box of 1995 Score football has 36 packs of 12 cards each. So a lot of cards. This box was snagged at $12. Yes, $12 to relive this wonderful memory.

 The base cards feature the rip design but has some really fun photos on some of the base






The back of the base even has some great shots as well. Remember a time when card backs had more than writing?

 The rookies are in the box folks and ready to break out on the field

Imagine these two on a same team? You thought having TD did Denver wonders for a Super Bowl run...

 Star Struck subset

 Offense Inc. Wow, that's sad, pulled the same player twice :-! These fall 1:18 packs

 Artist Proof fall 1:36 packs

 And Red Siege time! They fall 1:4 packs and should find 12 per box.


As many of you know, I am chasing the parallel set of these and am happy to report that 11 of the 12 were new for my set!!!

For 12 bucks, I added 11 new Red Siege, a ton of new base for that set and a whole lot of memories and fun. That was a worthwhile break.

No comments:

Post a Comment