Friday, October 18, 2019

It's Been Awhile....

It's been awhile since I have done a blogger trade. I think Dennis has been my main trading partner this year when it comes to the blogging world. This has been a place normally I have done many trades with.

The problem I am having is, one I don't ever seem to have enough stamps on hand after mailing bills and two, I keep seeing everyone who I thought collected certain teams/players no longer doing so and it makes it way to hard for me to keep up. So if you haven't traded with me as a blogger recently and have in the past, it's mainly because I lost track of what you mainly collect or don't have anything to send you if you changed it. I can always find a way to get a stamp or two.

But, if you want to do a blogger trade and have a U.S. shipping address, just drop me an email (sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com) like Nate over at The Buc Stops Here blog has been doing as we just completed another trade ourselves.

Anyways, Dennis just dropped a massive mail day in my mail box. I always look forward to his mail days when he says one is coming because I never know what treasures he has found for me. This time he found some surefire gems.

Some Junior as we have been passing a few back and forth. I really like the Stanton. Say what you want about logoless Panini baseball products but they put in a full effort on their stuff and it shows. Great looking cards.

Set need! Dennis made a note in there that I need to finish this set up finally and I agree. I need to nail these last ones down, 57,56,51,48,43,36,33,24. I have more 90s Spx needs for hockey and basketball as well.

This was my favorite insert set for 2015 Americana. Just love the design and theme. Still a long ways from this set but glad to cross another off.

Give me Give Me Give more, give me more. No that's not my inner Britney, it's my saying for late 90's inserts. I will take any and all!

I am sure Dennis was a little heartbroken to send this one away since he is a huge fan, but I will be happy in taking it.

 JPP! Giants defense could really use him this year. These Xfactors look great when the right light captures them.

 One of the best NY Giants WR I have watched. He had hands of glue.

It was hard to capture the magic on this backflipped Topps Chrome card of David Wilson, but I finally found a way to do so. Beauty!

Andre Brown autograph letter patch. I just wished these didn't fade over time. I love autographs on these but I have another like this one and it is pretty much gone and it hasn't been in the light to fade it.

Sterling Shepard and Pual Perkins dual relic

 Ryan Nassib auto. The photography is amazing.

Steve Smith played like a beast for the Giants when he was healthy. Was also a key part of their Super Bowl 42 win.

 Jumbo relic of Hakeem Nicks!

 Corny yes, cool, absolutely.

FINALLY I have one. Been wanting one of these helmet swatch cards for my Andre Williams PC for a long time. Now I can finally cross this one off.

Sorry if the card part is too dark. I had to capture the film magic instead. Absolutely floored when I found this card in my stack.

Then came my first Derrick Ward auto. Nice! I always love crossing a new auto off from the list.

Big thanks to Dennis for nailing another great mail day down. Hope you enjoy the PWE I sent your way with another on it's way soon.

Hopefully it won't be too long in between my next blogger trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment