Thursday, October 24, 2019

Incoming Box From @Tmcbmatt

Once again a great friend in @tmcbmatt hit me up with another box of goods. He knows I am a huge Giants fan and when he finds a good stack of them, he passes them along. This time with a few other small surprises.

But, first, the Giants roll on! There was so much in there I couldn't show them all off. Would take a week to post it all. However, I will show off a few. Just take note, this wasn't even close to the amount of them, especially new ones I found.

Plaxico! Wasn't with the Giants long, but one of my all time favorites with them. There was a good stack of Burress cards in both Giants blue and Steelers black.

Tiki Barber running with many cards in this box. Wonder how many of his I have now? Could really use a Giants autograph of him. When I first saw this Black Diamond card I hoped to discover more, especially a Rodney Hampton, but I didn't. Instead I can just appreciate this one Black Diamond card as it is. Upper Deck made great football cards.

 I found a Toooomah.

 '89 Score and my first Dave Meggett rookie...#winning

 Tyrone does not look impressed being drafted by the Giants. Probably why he did nothing for them.

 Frank Gifford...what a player and this is a great looking card. I haven't ever seen these before.

Brandon Jacobs looking like a bulldozer in his rookie uni. Don't have this rookie card. 2005 was another off year for me and collecting.

 He not only sent Giants, but a few set needs as well. Derrick Brooks Gold Medallion...

Steve Young Pinnacle Showcase. I just recently started to want to do this set.

A thanks goes out to Matt for another great mail day. I owe you a surprise at some point and you're on my list. I know you don't expect anything in return, but just can't take something for nothing.

I will hopefully re-update my Giants cards numbers again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment