Monday, December 20, 2021

It's The Most Busiest Time Of The Year

Good morning!

 

 
This is what I got to wake up to this morning. The sunrise on one side of my house and the moon going down on the other. I think it looks cooler with the fresh 8 inches of snow we recently got on Saturday.

What a crazy time it has been this month. I haven't even had a minute to sit down and actually type up a new post on here. Most of the content you see is at least a week or two old but at least there is something on here for you to read. I am not sure, other than today, when I will be getting a fresh new post up on here or any other blog if I chose to do so.

Besides family, I have been dealing with some fun health issues as well. I have had dizziness for two weeks which the doctors are chalking up to be a sinus infection that still hasn't quite turned the corner yet. I also found out upon getting some bloodwork that my A1C has jumped up to 6.4 which basically makes me a borderline diabetic with a it being just .1 below. Diabetes runs in my family so this is no surprise, but I am doing all I can to take the precautionary steps to not push it to the .1 higher. I have cut back on eating and bumped up the steps a little more losing 5 pounds last week. But I know not to let that get to my head as I will lose track of my goal.

As for mail day posts, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo backed up on them. So, I must apologize to those who haven't seen a thank you from me yet on here. 

 
Here's a small preview of cards I have to go through, this is just from today. I also have some PWE's and a package from Wes I have been sitting on for awhile. So much to sort, so much to post. As I was discussing with Dennis from Too Many Verlanders blog this morning, I probably have content just with Christmas for all of 2022.

And I also have many of you I meant to send cards out to before Christmas, maybe after Christmas there will be time.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see more blog posts from those of you who blog. It still feels like the blogosphere is a dying space. If you know of any new blogs I can add to my blogroll or have one yourself I don't have, leave that in comments below. I always try to find time to read blogs at least, there is always a bathroom break :)

Have a great Monday. Yes, that can be a thing.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment