Wednesday, December 1, 2021

New Addition:2020 Panini Contenders Xavier McKinney

I can't believe it's December 1st already, 2021 has flown by. However, the official countdown to Christmas can kick into gear.

Another thing that has flown by so far has been the NFL season. I can't believe we are upcoming on Week 13 already.

The Giants season once again hasn't gone quite as hoped, currently the Gmen find themselves in last place of the NFC East with a 4-7 record. However, the last playoff spot is somehow within reach still.

One of the highlights of this season at least has been the play of Xavier McKinney who is in his second year.  This season he has tallied 39 tackles, five interceptions and a touchdown and at moments has made some big plays in key moments. One of those was this past weekend where he broke up a late game pass when the Eagles were driving for a score.

I didn't have a Giants uniform autographed card yet, so I figured it was time before he becomes a Pro Bowl safety.

 
And when I went for that autograph, I went for the best. This is his 2020 Contenders rookie ticket autograph.

 
Back of the card. I like the Contenders rookie autographs since the backs are so much better than regular Panini autos. These have a nice write up along with some stats.

I hope McKinney can continue to make plays to help this team drive towards a playoff run. First though, we got to beat Miami this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment