Friday, December 24, 2021

Cardboard Review:2020 Bowman Draft Sapphire Edition

There are some releases that I never see or ever have thought about opening, but one I have been curious by and haven't had the chance to open is any of the sapphire releases.

Recently, I had a chance to open a box. Let's check it out,
In every box of 2020 Bowman Draft Sapphire comes with 32 cards. The only guarantee in every box is 2 parallels and each box goes for.....$400. The 2019 edition was $35 per. The 2020 version started out at $70. But now the Covid edition is $400.

BASE:
There are 200 base cards in the set.
The one card I wanted from the set, I landed.

Here are the other bigger names I found,

Outside of these guys, my box was loaded with catchers and especially.....pitchers.

PARALLELS
The following parallels can be found,
Yellow /99, Green /50, Orange /25, Aqua /20, Gold /15, Purple /10, Red /5, Padparadscha 1/1.
Green /50

 
Yellow /99

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
Well....at a $35 price point, I would say I did decent. At a $400 price point, well, not so much.

As for the cards themselves, holy smokes this is a beautiful product!!! These cards are quite stunning in person and even the light box cannot completely catch their magic.

Your thoughts on this product are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment