Sunday, December 26, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2018 Illusions Exclusive Ink Rainbow

It's the last Rodney post of December, as I don't have any others to post as of now. There may be one for 2022, but things are slowing down in the Rodney search as no new ones have popped up and no new products have included him. I will have to find a new post for Sundays possibly.

For now though, let's just soak in today's Rodney's Cardboard.

I was finally able to finish up a three year chase for Panini's Elusive Ink. The final card I needed was the purple 1/1.

Here they all are as happy as can be as a family again.

I do like this rainbow a little more than the 2020 version as this one pops with more color, but being able to complete any rainbow is a likeable feat.

Until next time, hopefully more needed Rodney's pop up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment