Monday, December 13, 2021

Cardboard Review:2021 Topps Stadium Club Chrome

One of the most exciting product rips of the year last year for me was Stadium Club Chrome. Yeah, I enjoy Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome, but SCC puts both to shame with its photography.

Also last year I pulled my first every superfractor which came from this product.

What will 2021 bring....let's check it out.

There are 14 packs of 6 cards per box in 2021 Stadium Club Chrome baseball. There is also one autograph per box and a few refractor parallels. Boxes are roughly $120.

BASE:

I don't remember last year well for this set, but this years base card set is a massive 400 carder. This includes veterans,

 
Rookies

Legends of the game

And even horror legend IT. Sorry, but this card creeps me out though I do enjoy the colorful photography.

PARALLELS:
You can find the following parallels,
Base Refractor, Gold /50, Orange /25, Wave, Red /5, and SuperFractor 1/1.

Base

Base

Gold /50

INSERTS:

These 1991 Stadium Club base are technically base card variations but I will include them under inserts anyways. They have the same parallels as base and fall 1:4 packs.

I was just excited to pull the Griffey version. Such a pretty card.

The inserts below have the following parallels,
Wave, Gold /50, Orange /25, Red /5, and SuperFractor 1/1.

 
Crystal Ball has 25 cards and falls 1:14 packs. The Dalbec is the Wave parallel.

 
Virtual Reality has 25 cards and falls 1:14 packs.


Finally, Beam Teams. There are 25 cards that fall 1:4 packs. I want the Griffey!

HITS:
Here is my one promised autograph,
 
WUUZZZZZUUPPPPPPP!! This is a gold /50.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
Let's start with money value since most of the hobby is about that, I can't say there is much here for that aspect. There is plenty of big money chasers, just not in my box.

As for the overall product, beautiful. Base cards are fun with the chrome and photography and of course the refractory goodness.

Your thoughts on this product are welcomed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment