Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas 2021

It's Christmas time again.....

My favorite holiday has finally arrived! It's time to spend the day with family, watch movies, drink cocoa and soak in the spirit of Christmas.

I also wanted to take a moment out to say Happy Birthday to Jesus.  He is the reason for the season.

Now to show off my latest Christmas card adds. I enjoy cards that feature Santa, Topps and Bowman Holiday Sp's or parallels, Santa hat swatches or good-looking relic cards that feature Christmas. 

I can't quite remember now who I made this trade with to land these since it was awhile ago, but this trade was nailed.

Aquino with a scarf

The infamous Candy Cane bat by Machado

Josh Bell with Mittens that look like boxing gloves


Jersey relics with plenty of Christmas cheer

 
and my favorite relics of the season, Rookie Sweaters. I collected the entire 2020 set except 4 duals I need to finish up. I believe I have close to 10 for 2021 but at this point I have no plans on collecting the set. I would accept any I didn't have though.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment