Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Nuttin' But The Hits:2014 Panini Country Music Part 3

Okay, I have said this before and I will say it again, I am not a fan of country music in any kind of way. However, Country Music cards, oh yes!

Especially for a product you can get 4 hits with at least 2 autographs per box, 5 inserts and 2 parallels for the price of a blaster and you can find big names in these to. Oh, did I mention autograph silhouettes as well. EPIC. I could bust this stuff all day.

This is my third break of this product. My breaks have gone down hill since the first. But, that just wants me to bust more for some reason. I think affordability is the main reason.

Parallels:


Inserts:
  

Relic hits. One is multi-color.


And my autograph hits
 
Like I said earlier, not a great break but still worth the price. I hope to snag another box soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment