Sunday, December 16, 2018

Catching Up On Blogger Mail Days

Well, this Sunday I won't have any game updates from last week as I am typing this article on Sunday morning before the game vs when I would normally do it.

My wife's family is up for the week of 12/9 so my time is limited. To avoid not missing a day blogging, I typed up a weeks worth of posts for the week on 12/8 and 12/9. It wasn't that much fun to be honest as it felt like an extra chore.

But, don't fret, we will show off some Giants cards today regardless.

First, I got my prize mail day from Night Owl Cards that included this short print of Cy Young,

and a Paul Perkins that was a bonus,

Thanks Greg! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas surprise!

Up next, I did my first ever trade with Dions Autograph Collection blog after seeing a couple pictures on a post that caught my eye.

Jonathan Carter autograph he got in person. I like adding new autographs to my Giants PC I don't have.

Rolle was another I didn't have. Yes, he was a Cardinal but ended up going to the Giants later on in his career and made for a couple good seasons. Rolle was one of the cards that caught my eye in his post.

This guy may have had a few good years ;) Another in person autograph from Dions collection.

Sinorice Moss made no impression on the Giants but was an autograph I wanted from his post so I traded for it. Once a Giant, always a Giant.

Another IP auto, Beasley.

I didn't have a Volk either. Another nice add.

And finally, not a Giant, but a 90's PC autograph card in Yatil Green. I didn't have his yet I don't believe.

Thanks to Dion for the trade and hope to do it again!

Well, I hope the Giants won last week so this game vs the Titans today at one has meaning. We will see and I will update more on the Giants next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment