Friday, December 14, 2018

That's My Jam!

I know I complain a lot about today's NBA and how much I don't like it, but one thing you will never hear me complain about is 90's NBA and especially 90's NBA cards.

There was plenty of those to find in my latest cube break from Wes.

This cube starts off with a Kevin Garnett rookie on top. That's a great beginning in my opinion.

Here it is out of the cube. I have many of these already but I don't mind adding more.

I know this isn't 90's but it isn't basketball to me either. But, i dig the Antonio Gates prizm refractor crossover sport card. He is best known on the gridiron

KOOOOOOOBE!

Allen Iverson on this great looking Pacific card. I sometimes forget about these, what I would call oddball issues from the 90's.

My first one of these rookie card.

Who wears short shorts? Phil wears short shorts! I always wanted Jackson to coach the Knicks and carry them to victory especially when Patrick Ewing played. He deserved a ring.

Russell Westbrook still doing his thing without Durant.

MJ in a Wizards uniform is like that Emmitt in a Cardinals one, you should have just retired and stayed with the one team. Though MJ had a better experience in Washington than Emmitt did in Arizona.

Great photo on this one.

90's Jordan insert!!! Woo Hoo!

I hated MJ in the 90's for always winning and for always beating my Knicks when they were so close to going to the Finals. But, as I have aged, I appreciate everything that MJ brought to the game and even though it was tough to watch my team lose, I had to appreciate the way he always did it. There is no comparison to him. Lebron James will NEVER be Jordan. EVER. If you pit those two against each other in their primes one on one, I bet MJ wins. So over the years I have built a very small MJ side pc. Probably roughly 100 cards but nothing too special. I was glad to add these cards to it above.

Here area few hits that ended the cube.
Another solid cube break. There are still more to go in this series and hopefully I will have the rest posted by years end so I can start off the New Year with new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment