Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Fun Continues!

Yesterday I told  you how reader Grady M had sent a hard hitter box, well, you will see more of that today.

I am not that knowledgeable about UFC athletes, but Severn had a lot of early success in the sport. He also an actor and occasional professional wrestler. To me, he is a guy with a cool stache for my non sport PC as I will consider this an actor card.

The next one is a pretty cool add in my opinion, Takeru Kobayashi is a professional eater and man can he eat. I best know him for going up against Joey Chestnut in the Nathan's Hotdog Eating contest. It's kinda gross to watch, but intriguing at the same time. Unique card to add for my PC.

Awhile back, Sage company bought out SportKings and finally released a product from their purchase. The cards to me resemble a lot of what Leaf does without some player photos and a lot of jersey pictures like this Ewing relic, but some are pretty solid. It will be interesting how the product takes to collectors.

Grady tossed in this Baseball Coins pack as well. I had never opened one before so let's see how I did.

Rosario,

And All Rise! New for my Judge pc!!

And the final thing added in the box was this pack of 2018 Prestige football with a surprise of a last card!

I didn't care much for this years design. I liked when they did the open photography more instead of this funky cut out shapes. A few decent names here including Amari Cooper who has been tearing it up with the Cowboys,

Matt Ryan and an insert pull

But, I saved the best for last....
That's right! My boy Saquon!

One more post tomorrow to come from this box. Wonder what it will be......

No comments:

Post a Comment