Monday, December 31, 2018

A Dub Christmas

The great Dub over at Dub Mentality blog mailed me a Christmas gift that was supposed to arrive on time before Christmas, but Santa made me wait another day. Well, the USPS did. All of my packages around Christmas came much later than they usually do which is expected I suppose with so many packages going through.

Once again he hit my Giants PC with awesomeness.

Three Prizm cards and a Lorenzo Carter rookie.

OBJ!

More OBJ! The pink one is numbered.

And a big surprise in the final card of this sweet Kyle Lauletta patch autograph. It's a solid white patch too. I love the look and appeal of the card. The red background against the Giants blue blend beautifully! Now if only Kyle has a chance to take over for the Gmen. I don't believe he will now, but with next years draft class of QB's growing small, maybe his window is still there.
Thanks for another great mail day Dub! Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment