Monday, December 31, 2018

1934-1936 Diamond Stars Card!

I recently won a break spot in a 1934-1936 Diamond Stars baseball break. I was guaranteed a card no matter what as it was a broken up set break. I was obviously hoping to land one of the big names or a high number Sp, but was just happy to bring home what would be my oldest card in my collection.

In the end, I landed in slot 29 which was Robert Rolfe of the New York Yankees. Seemed like a great fit for my PC even more so.

The card overall was in pretty good shape for it's age. Guess I should take some lessons from the card. And the card itself is more beautiful in person that I thought originally. This card also is probably the best card in my vintage collection which is very minimal as it is.

So I wanna know, what's the oldest card in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment