Monday, December 31, 2018

I Got Hit With A #RandomActOfCoolness

If you are on Twitter, there is this amazing over-the-top generous Santa on there named @StrokerAceKid. I have followed him for many years now and have seen the many, many, many things he has just handed to people just for the fun of it. I have never seen anything like it.

The guy not only served our country, but is still serving it in a different way.

I hadn't ever inquired or even asked like some have for something free ever in the many years I have followed him. This year he left a tweet open asking what we would want for Christmas. One of my biggest wants has been a Saquon Barkley jersey to wear on Sunday's football games but my budget has been even tighter around the holidays so I wasn't expecting one. I have roughly 25 people to buy for and my wife always does work gifts and donations to the local hospital for babies.

I wasn't really expecting a response but I got one and he chose me to get the jersey I have wanted all year. I was in awe and amaze. How awesome!

About a week and a half later this bad boy showed up. Not only was it a jersey, but it was a nice one. Like the authentic kind unlike the Odell and Eli Manning I usually wear on and off. Wow.

I wore it that day, the Giants game against the Colts and Cowboys and plan on wearing it in the offseason.

A big thanks goes out to Jay for his generosity and every time I wear this, I will think of how I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment