Monday, December 31, 2018

These Kind Of Christmas Cards Are The Best

Dennis from Too Many Verlanders was my main target of PWE attacks in 2018. Every time I see something I think he likes, I mail it out. It's a lot of fun on my end and I expect it to be that way in 2019 as well.

I was fortunate enough this year to be apart of his Christmas Cards mail out packages in which he sent out 20 surprises.

I got mine about a week ago and just getting to posting it now.

Dennis covered all three areas of my PC's.

Yankees galore,

David Justice (who sometimes I forget was a Yankee til a cardful reminder), and one of my favorite Yanks, Bernie Williams.

Mr Mattingly and his awesome stache'

I wasn't Bogg-ed down about these. Lots of 90's love,


Speaking of 90's love, awesome Score insert of Bernie here. Man, do I miss stuff like this.

And it was true love at first sight when I discovered this Bernie within.

And the final Yank was this Piece Of Action International Connection Posada. If I remember right, these International versions were not as easy as the basic relics to find in this product.

Then came a handful of Juniors. In 2019, I plan on re-sorting my entire Griffey collection and using a tab on here to post page by page my collection. That way if someone wants to send or trade me Griffeys I will know what I have and don't have. I do have a full checklist I may FINALLY fill out as well which would be easier to post. But, we will see.

Up next, some Gmen!

Numbered Jacobs and Shockey I didn't have.

Another Jeremy numbered. I loved this guy he was so dominant and just pushed over defenders like they were lighter than air.

Must be a team set from 2007 Topps football. This was a great year for the Giants when the rookies in this group stepped up big time to help lead them to a Super Bowl victory.

Eli who is supposedly coming back again next year along with Strahan another NY legend. I hadn't ever seen that Ron Dayne before.

Cruuuuuuuuuz

Bulldozer Jacobs. He reminded me of The Bus in terms of running style

Cruz passes the torch onto...

OBJ. Wished this guy could have stayed healthy this year.

A new Nassib for that side PC.

Getting my Game Face on with LT,

Two brand spankin' new Rueben Randles. He has one of the worst autographs.

Davis Webb. Who I hope pans out somewhere with my expanded collection of his,

One of my favorite All Time Giants in Amani Toomer. Great name as well.

And this wicked cool card in Tyrone Wheatley. Sport Flix should be brought back!
A big thanks to Dennis for this great Christmas gift. I look forward to sending you more PWE's in 2019 and actually have one ready to send out soon to kick off the New Year :) Keep an eye on that mail box...

No comments:

Post a Comment