Monday, December 31, 2018

Set Help And The 90's

If you haven't ever checked out Shane's Project Pedro blog especially on Wednesdays, you are missing out. Every Wednesday he breaks a cheap box under $50 and shows ever piece he gets from the box in his Cheap Wax Wednesday series.

I keep an eye on every one of those pieces he shows off to see what I may acquire in a trade. If I only made a list after all of these years as there has been so much great stuff.

So in our latest trade I did acquire some of those pulls.

Trio of John Elways,

The Edge and Galloway,

Brett Favre. Believe it or not, but my Brett Favre collection which resides over 300 different cards is one of the bigger non collecting PC's I have. There is Griffey, Hampton, Eli Manning, than Brett Favre. Pretty crazy. So when I can add the man with the bullet of an arm, I do.

A shiny card and a set I am trying to build in Nemeses

Speaking of sets, Shane even was able to fill in some spots,

(love this set. this is a gold parallel)

1996 Spx baseball set needs, Someday I will finish this one,


VERY SLOWLY building the Spx basketball set,


Ex set,

One of the greatest looking sets all-time. I have a long ways to go.

And some Americana needs
Now I just need to get on here and  mark off my new set adds. That's another project in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment