Monday, December 31, 2018

A Cratty Patty Christmas Gift

It was the day before Christmas and all through the USPS system, not a package was a expected, not even a bill. Well, that would be a lie. Bills always come but not packages. I walked over to my mail box hoping that Saint Nick had hit there, out came two unexpected packages, that I was shocked was in there.

Alright I will cut out the Christmas stuff now. We are almost a week out and it's time for me to get into spring thoughts despite having three more dreadful months of winter.

The first package I got on Christmas Eve I will show off now, the second, well, hope you are sitting down for that one coming up in my next post.

This one was a surprise mailing from my buddy on Twitter, @CrattyPatty25 who I have pulled off multiple trades with.

First he sent some Gmen base cards my way including a Lauletta rookie. Not sure if that guy will ever have a chance in blue. I think Giants will draft their future next year.

Evan Engram numbered card. Glad this guy finally stepped it up towards the end of the year.

Eli played well after the bye week to. He did cost them a couple of games still late and that just leads me to believe he doesn't have more than maybe another year left in him. But, we will see.

Then there was Saquon. Not much else I can say about this talented back.

Cratty also passed along some Aaron Judge rookie cards as well.

Bowman Platinum,

Gypsy Queen,

Bowman Platinum insert,

Bowmans Best Refractor,
A big thanks goes out to @CrattyPatty25 for the awesome mail day additions. I will have to hit you back when I get the chance.

Sometime on here I will also have to update a want list for Judge and Saquon along with updated PC numbers on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment