Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hitting The Gridiron

The cubes from Wes came in many forms, sizes and sports. Not all of it was baseball. Some of it was football, basketball and a few odds and ends as well.

Today, I am showing off a football cube.

Right on top is Wes' man from his favorite team the Cardinals. Him and I both have had rough seasons of NFL to watch this year. At least he has Alabama to fall back on. I have nothing.

Some rookie cards of some great players. Melvin Gordon (Chargers look really good this year), Funchess, David Johnson, and Jameis Winston.

Mel Gray looking real mean here.

We need more football cards like this one. Look at that photography.

Was totally excited about finding this card in the cube. I know it's Michael Pittman, but it's 90's refractor love from Bowman Chrome. Pretty awesome.

A quad of autographs. Something about that Bo Wallace card I like.

Shake your John Booty! I pulled a ton of this guy back in the day. Was hoping he was the next superstar. He did get a chance to play, but superstar, no.

Tommy Rees auto. Back when I watched college football I was a golden domer fan. Not that I still don't root them on, I just don't watch college football. Not my thing.

Huard dual relic!

Another solid cube with many more to come. I am sure next week I will be revealing more from this mail day so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment