Saturday, December 22, 2018

Another Baseball Cube

Another day, another cube in the series to be opened.

Today's cube kicks off with this Lance Parrish Smokey The Bear card,

Then comes a new Junior for my PC,

A couple of Tim Lincecum rookies, remember how hot these were in the day?? Same goes for Arrieta. I gotta be honest, I wasn't too excited to hear that CC is back with the Yanks. Dudes fastball is like 80mph now haha. I feel he doesn't have it anymore but Yankees must feel differently.

This dude though was always on. Well, mostly.

Not sure who Frank Lary is, but this is a nice vintage add to my PC. My history of baseball doesn't go any further back than the 80's besides the big names so a lot of guys like this fly under my baseball radar.

Set needs! Two nice ones to cross off. Sorry Shane over at Project Pedro blog, I had to keep this Martinez.

Some autographs. I really like Bud's signature.

Almost as much as I like Charles Johnsons John Hancock.

And finally, we will Dibble a little at the end of this post with a Rob Dibble signature.
More action packed cubes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment