Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CARDBOARD REVIEW:2019-2020 Topps Chrome UEFA Champions League

I don't know a lot about soccer besides a few names, but I do know how popular it has become and how popular the cards have been.

So I usually turn to my good friend @CardPocalypseNC to find out "what's good" in boxes of soccer so I don't sound like a moron when I do a review.

How did today's break go, keep on reading to see!
 
Every box of 2019-2020 Topps Chrome UEFA soccer is 18 packs of 4 cards per pack. There is one autograph and 6 base refactors guaranteed per box and each box is....hope you are sitting...$600 each.

BASE:
The base set is built up of 100 cards including some popular names and rookies such as Ansu Fati, which I pulled two of in this box.

PARALLELS:

There are a ton of refractor options in UEFA including some I hadn't seen before.

Offerings are, Base Refractor, Purple /250, Blue Bubbles, Purple Carbon Fiber, Blue /150, Green Bubbles, Green /99, Blue Wave /75, Gold /50, Gold Bubbles, Orange /25, Red /10, Red Wave /10, Red Carbon Fiber, and SuperFractor 1/1.

My six base refractors that fall 1:3


Green Bubbles 1:33

Mmmmbop....sorry...Mbappe Blue Bubbles 1:17 odds

 
Purple /250 is 1:14 odds

Purple Carbon Fiber 1:19 odds

Green /99 falls 1:34

Blue /150 falls 1:22

Orange Refractor /25 and falls 1:131

INSERTS:
 
Future Stars fall 1:6 packs and have 15 cards in the set to collect

Teammate Sensations has 15 cards in the set and falls 1:5 packs.

HITS:
Juan Foyth Orange /25 falls 1:517 odds. Same odds of him filling in the blank spot where the autograph is supposed to be.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Topps Chrome is always a fun rip no matter the sport especially if you are a chromie like me and also enjoy the search for refractors in every pack.

I didn't do my research on this box break before I ripped it and waited until after but the two Fati rookies are definitely the hits of the box.

RATINGS BASED ON THIS BOX BREAK
Design ⭐⭐⭐
Inserts ⭐⭐⭐
Parallels ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hits ⭐⭐
Value  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment