Monday, February 22, 2021

MMMB: Landing Some Juniors

Every week, I host a sales thread on Twitter for those who do that kinda thing and @kemptribe joined in with a lot of Griffeys that caught my attention. But, without hobby funds, I always jump to asking if trading was an option which it was. Not everyone goes for trading when I ask, but I will say that about 85% do which is why it's never a bad thing to ask.

I just needed some new Griffeys in my life. If only I could update my PC numbers on here at some point.

Our trade even went further than Griffey as there was also some Giants cards I needed as well. A red Score Epix and Illusions Saquon. I really like the Illusions base card design.

Eli Manning Ring Of Honor. I miss Topps football and these inserts. I have about 10 of these cards of Eli overall between chrome and base and I don't ever plan on letting them go.

 
Our trade also helped me add a couple of RJ Barretts.

Thanks to @kemptribe for the trade! Hope we can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment