Friday, February 12, 2021

Giants Cardboard: Jones Sent My Way

I may or may not have mentioned it on here but I was dealing with a lot of pain from Kidney Stone surgery and two rounds of it.

I have had some well wishes and some surprise mail days to help keep my head on straight in the meantime. 

One of these mail days came from @CShop14f who passed along some Daniel Jones to me.

Leaf Draft All-American

Absolute Introductions rookie insert

And Absolute base rookie.

Thanks for the note, which I will mention this now that I have kept every note I have ever been given in my almost 9 years of blogging, and for the Jones cards. They helped keep my mind occupied while I was healing.

How about you guys? Do you hold onto notes that other collectors have sent to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment