Sunday, February 28, 2021

Player HITlights:Aaron Ross

When sorting out my NY Giants hits collection by player, I was really surprised by some of the players and the amount of hits I have of them. 

That comes from both ends of the spectrum as well.

Today's player, Aaron Ross was one of those surprises for me.
 
With only a total of one, ONE hit. The only card I hit I have of Ross is this autograph that came in a trade I made just a few years ago.

Ross was drafted by the Giants in the first round of the 2007 NFL. He helped with both of the teams Super Bowl runs against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 42 and Super Bowl 46. He had a career total of 200+ tackles, 2.5 sacks, 33 passes defended, and 10+ interceptions in 65 NFL games in which he started 41 games of.

Ross became a free agent corner in 2012 and signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars. He struggled with his play and injuries became a factor like they did the rest of his career with short stints there after. He actually went back to the Giants in 2013 before having a back injury in Week 4 that knocked him out for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment