Sunday, February 21, 2021

Player HITlights:Roger Lewis

Welcome to the new segment here on Big Blue Cardboard where I highlight all of the HITS I have of a current or former NY Giants player and rank my Top 5 favorites. Some players will have an unbelievable amount compared to others who may only have a few.

Today we kick it off with Roger Lewis whom I only have one hit of.
 
The one hit is his 2016 Contenders Rookie Autograph.

Lewis went undrafted in the 2016 NFL Draft and signed a free agent deal with the Giants. He moved himself up the Giants depth chart and filled in for a few spots in 2016 and 2017 for injured Giants before being released in 2018. He signed a practice squad deal with Tennessee in 2018 and Indy in 2019 but never made a roster.

One of the most memorable moments I remember about Lewis was his insane catch in overtime on 4th down against the KC Chiefs in 2017 which I will hook you up with here,

I was hoping that the Giants would give him more of a chance, but when the new GM came in the old players went out. 

Thanks to Roger though for being in blue for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment