Monday, February 1, 2021

Eli Reaches 650

 
I finally did it. I finally reached my latest milestone in my Eli Manning collection by reaching card #650.

Before, I get to that, I want to show off some other fun adds for my Eli collection.

Last week, @clrshonuff messaged me on Twitter and asked if I would be interested in some wrappers from Eli Manning's rookie year for my collection. I figured, why not?

So we pulled off a quick trade and I added the three wrappers to my collection.


The three wrappers were 2004 Skybox LE, Fleer Sweet Sigs and Fleer Tradition. Thanks for the trade Chris!

Now onto Eli Manning card #650

The card is a 2006 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission that is numbered 104/1000. The card, which I had misplaced, came via blogger friend The Diamond King.

After doing some research on the card, there appears to be some parallels and a relic card as well. Guess that will be a future chase.

Not much longer after landing Eli card #650, in came 651 to kick me off on my road to 700.

 
This 2009 Topps Chrome Eli Manning came in a trade from @ntw16cards.

Thanks Nathan!

I have been very SLLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWLLLYY adding my Eli Manning cards to the TCDB and have went from 600 in the rankings to 88 to 20 now with my latest adds. I am not sure if I will ever get it all done with the way that website is set up. I really wished I just had a spreadsheet to add these in on and may do some Googling to see if anyone has a player checklist out there I can copy and paste into a spreadsheet.

Regardless if they are listed out there for anyone to see, I am working hard to reach the next milestone and will do a post when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment