Friday, February 19, 2021

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 49:Get Out The Leather

 
You don't need whips and chains when you are working on sets, you just need some leather.

Piece by piece I have been building the 1998 Contenders Leather set with most of my help coming from Burbank Sport Cards website. In which I saved 10% off by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Also free shipping over $50.

 
This round I added 8 more for my set chase including Corey Dillion and this Terrell Davis.

 
Among this group as well.

I am still so far off from the set and missing the two biggest key pieces in the set with Randy Moss and Peyton Manning. I need to try and land those next so I can just add all of the smaller pieces so if you have either and want to pwe trade, hit me up.

I will be updating my needs for this set soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment