Sunday, February 7, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:1995 Skybox Premium Paydirt Green

For 26 years I have been chasing the colors of Skybox's Paydirt insert. They are not easy to hunt down as only 5% of production run are the colored parallels and there are 5 different for each player.

Thanks to my buddy @CardpocalypseNC he located the latest add to my rainbow chase in the Green.

The only difference in these colored parallels is the name and numbers down the side.

The backs are the same and don't tell us that the front is a parallel.

So far I have put together four of the five parallels with only the purple remaining. I think a complete rainbow is almost as tough as putting together a set of 1/1's as the parallels only pop up once every blue moon.

This has been a fun chase and hopefully I can find the purple and show it all off. But, the purple may be the hardest one to find yet.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment