Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Eli's Cardboard:Latest Adds

 
I have a confession to make, I am one of those buyers that eBay hates. I am a low baller.

But, how can I not be? I have a very limited tight budget to spend on cards and I try my best to get the most out of every situation.

When I got a $25 eBay gift card for my birthday I wanted to make sure I let that baby stretch as far as I could.

That Eli above, $2.40. I have been wanting the Super Bowl 46 version a long time. I have multiple chromed versions for that card for Super Bowl 46.

 
This card /25 is needed for my Clear Shots rainbow and seller wanted $25 for it. I first of all wasn't going to pay that and second of all didn't have that in my budget.  I also felt it was a little steep comparing it to others I bought in the rainbow chase so I offered $10. The seller countered with $20 in which I countered with $15 and they accepted.

Now I am only the 1/1 Purple away from completion.

 
Finally, being the only bidder on this quad relic for $1.77 I thought was a tremendous score. Other than Eli, Willis had a solid career as well.

I know I am not alone in admitting to be a cheap buyer. I also won't accept any offers unless they fall in what I consider a "fair" range in my budget unless I desperately need the card.

How about you guys? Anyone else out there a low baller/cheap buyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment