Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday's In The 90's: Perfect Play

1996 Advantage football had a fun design to begin with with a movie film appeal, then 1:2 packs they added a prism technology on top of it bringing the feel of these over-the-top.

This is another one of those dream parallel sets, probably ranking just behind 1995 Summit Ground Zero which coincidentally we will be tackling next week.

 
I was able to add 18 to the 5 I already had in hopes of feeling better about my chase of the 150 card parallel set.

These 18 I picked up pretty affordably from Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace where I saved 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Once again also, you can save on shipping if you spend $50 there as well with their free shipping over $50 offering.

I may have to go back onto their shop again to pick up some more. Who knows where that will lead my chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment