Friday, April 16, 2021

Autograph Of The Week:Chris Calloway

  
Despite having well over 6,000 different NY Giants cards and plenty of autographs that takes up that number, there are still some players I don't have signatures of that were pretty easy to acquire.

Take Chris Calloway for example. Pretty affordable, talented but forgot about Giants Wide Receiver who led the team in receiving from 95-98.

Calloway began his career for the Pittsburgh Steelers and played two years there before going to the Giants via Free Agency. That's where he played his 7 best years of football before he ended his career on one year deals with the Falcons and Patriots. Will be honest I didn't know about him being with the Patriots.

I can finally knock Calloway off from my needs list after picking up this card from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace for $3. I also used 15Burbank and saved myself 10% off. I recommend you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment