Saturday, April 3, 2021

Saturday's In The 90's:Rubies

Girls are known to like Diamonds, but I think guys, especially ones from the 90's like Rubies.

Just so nobody gets offended, this doesn't mean that guys can't like Diamonds or girls can't like rubies.

Now that I covered that, let's see my latest add.
Skybox Rubies parallels especially from 1998, were not easy pulls at all. I never packed pulled one in my life. There are no given odds on these cards, but Cards 1-210 are numbered to 50, and cards 211-250 are numbered to just 35.

When I saw that Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace had one of a Giant and that it was one of my Top 5 favorite Giants players, I had to grab it. I also saved 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout.

 
The back of the card with the numbering to 50.

This is the second rare 90's insert I have added of Way, but my first Rubies card of any Giants and only my second Rubies card in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment