Sunday, April 25, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Chase!

Once again, Panini America caught me by surprise.

Rodney is back and back in Select for a second time.

Cards have started to pop up on eBay but without funds or trading buddies available for the chase, it may be awhile before I am able to add some of these to my collection.

 

I guess you can call this post a more cry for help kinda thing. If any of you can snag any of these, I am sure I have something I can trade to you.

As of writing this on April 11th, I have 0 of these cards so any help is appreciated!

Another note on these, anyone else think it's crazy to see this many autographs and parallels of a single player in a product?!

UPDATE: I have since the typing of this post, I have nailed down 5 of these all thanks to trading friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment